Friday, 27 June 2008

Singapore - Ariel view

From the time I boarded my flight or was it even much before that? I was truly excited about the trip and was clicking anything and everything that came my way.

My first question to the airhostess once I was in was, if I can click pictures from the flight and she said 'yes!'. There was no stopping me from there on.

Singapore is a beautifully layed out city or should I say properly planned. Here are a few ariel views of Singapore and its harbours.

8 comments:

prajyot said...

hey nice pics...!!

really like and wish i was in that sky

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Prajyot

Thanks! :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

ur point of view is so cool...the pics rock....

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@hemanth

Thank you so much! :)

Meghna said...

oh wow beautiful pics. I am new to the blogging world and was browsing some blogs that looked interesting. You do have lovely pics.

Meghna

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Meghna

Welcome to the blogsville and Thank you so much! :). Will visit your blog soon, stay in touch :)

Anonymous said...

nice madam...

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Anonymous

Thank you so much! :)