Friday, 14 November 2008

The train Journey to Goa

This is one trip thats very close to my heart, my trip to Goa is my first trip out of Chennai with my friends . It was a 5 day trip . Our main stay was at Goa and on the way back to Chennai we were in Bangalore (Bengaluru) for a day.


Our IV (Industrial Visit) organisers - Narmada and Ashish.

We started boarded the Vasco expree from Chennai central station on 17th Oct at 1:30 pm and reached Goa the following day at 11 am. The whole of night we had so much fun singing songs, dancing and pulling each others leg :) . We passed through many scenic locations and tunnels from around 9 in the morning until we reached.


The journey continues...

7 comments:

Kalpana said...

Interesting... Do post soon.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Kalpana

Sure.. :) Thank you!

sreejith j said...

nice one !smart

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@sreejith

Thank you! :)

sreejith j said...

i think u r a vibrant veri energetic lass

Gopal said...

Hey just the post i needed...
well actually me and my frnds are planning to go there on dec 12-16th... now we r hunting for places to stay.so could u tell me abt Alor Grande? tarrif,facilities etc...

hai baji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.